Merlin and friends host a magical buffet-style breakfast inside the Dutch Wonderland Castle. Meet Princess Brooke, the Dutch Wonderland Knight, Duke and of course, Merlin as you enjoy a yummy breakfast fit for royalty! Food selections* include pancakes, scrambled eggs, sausage links, bagels, fruit, cereal, milk, juice and coffee.
Price: $13.99 per person (age 3 +) plus 6% PA Sales Tax
Dates: Fridays and Saturdays beginning May 31 and running through August 31, 2013.
Time: 9:00am – 10:00am (service ends at 10:00am)
Location: Merlin’s Restaurant (located inside Dutch Wonderland)
- Due to limited seating, reservations are required.
- Reservations must be made by 12:00pm the day before your visit and paid in full. Walk-up reservations will be taken the day-of if seating is available.
- Reservations must be made online. We cannot take reservations over the phone.
- A cancellation policy applies and will result in charges if you cancel with insufficient notice. Cancellations must be made by 5:00pm the day before your intended visit. Refunds will not be issued for no-shows.
- Admission to Dutch Wonderland is not included. Admission to Dutch Wonderland is required if you plan on visiting the Park after Breakfast.
- Gratuity is not included.
- We’re sorry, but no additional discounts apply to Merlin & Friends Character Breakfast reservations.
Arrive at Dutch Wonderland and make your way through the Castle and into the Courtyard where you will hand your reservation confirmation to the Guest Services employee stationed at the Gate. If you have already purchased your theme park admission, your ticket will be taken and your hand will be stamped so that you can access Dutch Wonderland at 10:00am directly after your breakfast. If you have not purchased admission or do not plan on visiting Dutch Wonderland that day, you will be able to exit Merlin’s without access to the Park. Service ends promptly at 10:00am, so please plan on arriving with plenty of time to park, purchase your admission (if you haven’t already), and make your way to Merlin’s Restaurant. We recommend that you arrive at Merlin’s Restaurant by at least 9:15am so that you can enjoy your breakfast and character interaction at a relaxed pace. We cannot refund your reservation if you arrive late, arrive at or past 10:00am or do not show. You will be given access to Dutch Wonderland at 10:00am when the Park opens.
Allergies? Please contact our Food & Beverage Office at 1-866-FUNatDW (386-2839) to discuss options for guests with severe allergies. Please contact us before you make your reservations to make sure that we can accommodate your concerns.